1436 Jefferson Street
1436-1438 Jefferson is a virtually new, two-unit building in the heart of the Marina that is the epitome of luxury and modern design. Each 3+ bedroom home has incredible design features curated by Adamas Development, Architect, Kelly Condon and Agins Interiors. This offering is being sold both as a single building or as two separate units, giving the owner amazing flexibility to adapt the floor plan to their specific needs. Ideal for multi-generational families or people with frequent long term guests the single building configuration provides a versatile floor plan for modern living. As individual units, each home has dramatic design amenities and great outdoor spaces that make perfect environments for two separate owners. Each home has an open floor plan with a generous and inviting living room, kitchen and dining area that are all in one voluminous space. The gourmet chef’s kitchens have marble countertops, Viking ranges and ovens, breakfast islands and thoughtfully selected light fixtures. The lower unit takes full advantage of the private outdoor patio and backyard with bi-fold Fleetwood doors that fully open out to a stone patio, built-in bbq and lawn. Mature trees and vegetation provide beautiful natural surroundings and privacy to entertain and relax outdoors. The upper unit has a disappearing wall of glass that opens the living space up to the terrace and brings the views of the bridge and the bay up close and personal. With a large deck off the kitchen on the opposite of the great room, you can literally enjoy captivating views of the city and the Golden Gate bridge simultaneously. The upper unit also has an exclusive roof deck, surrounded by glass panels that provide wind protection but don’t obstruct the stellar, panoramic views of the bay, Alcatraz and Angel Island. The triple A location in the heart of the Marina with access to Crissy Field, Chestnut Street and all of the fun boutiques and hip restaurants add to the allure of this signature property.
1438 Jefferson is a two level, top floor, 3 bedroom plus den and 3.5 bath home with the look and feel of a hip, New York SOHO penthouse yet is surrounded by all of the amenities of the Marina neighborhood. The classic Mediterranean facade with clay tile roof is a nod to the original Marina style homes that were prolific in this neighborhood in the early 20th century but every other detail is purely 21st century. The great room houses the kitchen, living and dining areas with custom built-in bookcases flanking a sleek, modern gas fireplace. This dramatic space is bookended by two glass walls that open up onto two decks creating an indoor/outdoor experience that is reminiscent of boutique hotel suite in Palm Springs. Ideal for entertaining, your guests will enjoy the rockstar views of the bridge and bay and for even more WOW factor they can hit the fully developed roof deck which gives new meaning to the word panoramic. The second floor is comprised of 3 bedrooms, a den and 3 bathrooms including a luxurious master suite with floor to ceiling glass windows, a large walk in closet and the bathroom has an oversized shower, separate soaking tub, double vanity and top of the line fixtures and finishes. Other amenities include in-unit washer and dryer, two car parking and private elevator from the garage to the main floor and bedroom floor. Imagine the cover shot of a exotic, modern retreat in Travel and Leisure Magazine and you will begin to visualize the harmony of design and comfort that these master craftsmen have created.
1438 Jefferson- $4,850,000
3 Bedrooms + Den, 3.5 Bathrooms
- Complete reconstruction of upper level home in a classic 2 unit Marina property
- Dramatic SOHO style penthouse with modern open kitchen, living room, dining room perfect for entertaining
- Gourmet kitchen with oversized island featuring White Macuba Quartzite countertops and backsplash, modern island pendants and Kallista fixtures
- Top of the line appliances including 48” Viking range with double oven and Miele dishwasher
- Large deck off the kitchen with floor-to-ceiling glass and terrace off the living room with bay and bridge views with Fleetwood retracting glass doors for seamless flow of interior and exterior spaces
- Large custom wood bookcases in the living room on opposite sides of modern Valor L2 fireplace
- Master Suite with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows featuring spacious walk-in closet
- Luxurious master bathroom accented in Michelangelo Calacatta Marble with oversized shower, Victoria + Albert soaking tub and dual vanities with Kallista fixtures
- Remaining 2 bedrooms have glass doors that flood the rooms with natural light and lead to a spacious shared deck.
- 2 additional bathrooms are accented with Kallista fixtures, modern wall tiles, Calacatta Marble and Bianco Dolomite respectively.
- The bonus den offers flexibility as a functional office or kids playroom
- Expansive, exclusive use roof deck with Ipe flooring and glass panel railing system that invites the views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Angel Island
- In-unit laundry room with utility sink and folding counter
- Wide plank engineered oak hardwood flooring
- Radiant heating throughout
- Private elevator from the garage to both residential floors
- Two car parking with dedicated circuit for electric car charging
1436 Jefferson is a two level lower unit in a two unit building that is the antidote for those debating whether to make the move to Marin for want of great outdoor space. This 3 bedroom, 4.5 bath home has an open floor plan and is intimately connected to a fully developed outdoor living room by a wall of glass that conveniently retracts to let the outdoors in. The stone patio and built-in bbq with granite surround are so handsomely designed that the outdoors feels like a second living room. Set amidst mature trees and vegetation, the synthetic lawn area and Ipe deck are ideal spaces for guests and kids to congregate. The architecturally dramatic wood staircase with glass panel handrail leads to the upstairs floor that is comprised of 3 bedrooms a den/office and 4 full bathrooms. Two of the guest bedrooms share a large deck with views of the garden. The luxurious master suite has floor to ceiling windows a large walk in closet and the bathroom has an oversized shower, separate soaking tub, double vanity and top of the line fixtures and finishes. Other amenities include in-unit washer and dryer, and one car parking. Why commute to the city when your guest and children can enjoy the outdoors right at home with this beautiful natural backdrop and all of the conveniences of modern urban living.
1436 Jefferson- $4,150,000
3 Bedrooms + den, 4.5 Bathrooms
- Complete reconstruction of lower level home in a classic 2 unit Marina property
- Straight out of Travel and Leisure Magazine this urban retreat offers style and comfort both indoors and out
- Great room with gourmet chef’s kitchen with oversized island featuring Nestos Marble countertops and backsplash, modern Aerin Lauder pendants and Kallista fixtures
- Top of the line appliances including 36” Viking cooktop, double wall oven and Miele dishwasher
- Fleetwood retracting glass doors for seamless flow of interior and exterior spaces
- Master Suite with dramatic floor to ceiling windows and spacious walk-in closet
- Luxurious master bathroom with oversized shower, Victoria + Albert soaking tub, dual vanities accented with Bianco Dolomite and Kallista fixtures
- Remaining bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms feature modern wall tiles, Calacatta Marble countertops and Kallista Fixtures
- Flexible den space for office or kid’s playroom includes an en-suite bathroom featuring
- Exclusive backyard with built-in bbq, stone patio, synthetic lawn and Ipe deck
- Wide plank engineered oak hardwood flooring
- In-unit laundry
- Radiant heating throughout
- One car parking with dedicated circuit for electric car charging
The Marina neighborhood of San Francisco is one of the most desirable districts in the city. With astounding views of the Golden Gate rising over the Marin Headlands, this is where the city and the bay come together. Life in the Marina implies life by the sea, with all the romance it evokes, giant exotic yachts, magnificent sunsets, and breathtaking parks. Lovers of the outdoors populate the many hiking and running trails which line the waterfront, taking in the sun drenched views and the wide open bucolic expanse of Marina Green. This magnificent park is in steady use by kite fliers, volleyball lovers, and frisbee experts alike. There are some high quality sports retailers nearby to help outfit the exercise minded residents.
Just steps away you'll find the awe-inspiring Palace of Fine Arts, an exquisite garden and classic structure reminiscent of Roman Temples which was designed by Bernard Maybeck in 1915. Here you'll find a much needed oasis of serenity in an otherwise hectic city. The rotunda, powerful columns and introspective lagoon are a select location for wedding parties and an often repeated image for travel magazines.
East of the Marina one finds a set of dock buildings, a former Army outpost, which have become central to the cultural life of the area, known as Fort Mason. It currently houses an extraordinary cultural arts center - full of galleries, dance performance spaces and a theater. A one-of-a-kind famers market resides here weekly, as does an annual food and wine festival that attracts thousands of foodees from all across the Bay.
Nowhere in the city does waterfront life come together so perfectly with vibrant city culture and world-class restaurants. Don't miss the inspiring Marina District.